The wiki contains an explanation for that as well :)

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#fl

It includes all fields the document actually has. and since there is no 'score'
field included in your document, it won't get displayed. it's a so called
virtual-field, which you have to request explicitly.

-Stefan