Hi, I'm the author of luwak.  I have a half-finished version sitting in a
branch somewhere that pulls all the intervals-fork-specific code out of the
library and would run with 4.6.  It would need to be integrated into Solr as
well, but I have an upcoming project which may well do just that.  Feel free to
ping me directly!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk