From: Jeroen Steggink [mailto:jeroen.stegg...@contentstrategy.nl]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 3:01 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: spellcheck.q and local parameters

Hi,

I'm having some trouble using the spellcheck.q parameter. The user's query is
defined in the qq parameter and q parameter contains several other parameters
for boosting.
I would like to use the qq parameter as a default for spellcheck.q.
I tried several ways of adding the qq parameter in the spellcheck.q parameter,
but it doesn't seem to work. Is this at all possible or do I need to write a
custom QueryConverter?

This is the configuration:

<str name="q"> _query_:"{!edismax qf=$qfQuery pf=$pfQuery bq=$boostQuery
bf=$boostFunction v=$qq}"</str>
<str name="spellcheck.q">{!v=$qq}</str>

I haven't included all the variables, because they seem unnecessary.

Regards,
Jeroen