Hi All,

We are using EdgeNGramFilterFactory for searching with minGramSize="3", as
per Business logic, auto fill suggestions should appear on entering 3
characters in search filter. While searching for contact with name "Bill
Moor",  the  value will does not get listed when we type 'Bill M' but when
we type 'Bill Moo' or 'Bill' it suggests 'Bill Moor'.

Clearly, The tokens are not generated when there is space in between, we
cannot set set minGramSize="1" as that will generate many tokens and slow
the performance. Do we have a solution without using Ngram to generate
tokens on entering 3 characters?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
--Gurfan