Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:50 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: wildcard matches in EnumField - what do I need to change in code to enable wildcard matches?

Hi all,

In my index, I have an EnumField called severity. This is its configuration in enumsConfig.xml:

<enum name="severity">
<value>Not Available</value>
<value>Low</value>
<value>Medium</value>
<value>High</value>
<value>Critical</value>
</enum>

My index contains documents with these values.
When I search for severity:High, I get results. But when I search for severity:H* , I get no results. What do I need to change in Solr code to enable wildcard matches in EnumField (or any other field)?

Thanks.