Hi All,

I have a small test index of 400 documents , it happens to have an entry
for  "wrangler", When I search for "wranglr", I correctly get the collation
suggestion as "wrangler", however when I search for "wrangle" , I do not
get a suggestion for "wrangler".

The Levenstien distance between wrangle --> wrangler is same as the
Levestien distance between wranglr-->wrangler , I am just wondering why I
do not get a suggestion for wrangle.

Below is my Direct spell checker configuration.

    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">direct</str>
      <str name="field">suggestAggregate</str>
      <str name="classname">solr.DirectSolrSpellChecker</str>
      <!-- the spellcheck distance measure used, the default is the
internal levenshtein -->
      <str name="distanceMeasure">internal</str>
      <str name="comparatorClass">score</str>

      <!-- minimum accuracy needed to be considered a valid spellcheck
suggestion -->
      <float name="accuracy">0.7</float>
      <!-- the maximum #edits we consider when enumerating terms: can be 1
or 2 -->
      <int name="maxEdits">1</int>
      <!-- the minimum shared prefix when enumerating terms -->
      <int name="minPrefix">3</int>
      <!-- maximum number of inspections per result. -->
      <int name="maxInspections">5</int>
      <!-- minimum length of a query term to be considered for correction
-->
      <int name="minQueryLength">4</int>
      <!-- maximum threshold of documents a query term can appear to be
considered for correction -->
      <float name="maxQueryFrequency">0.01</float>
      <!-- uncomment this to require suggestions to occur in 1% of the
documents -->
      <!--
      <float name="thresholdTokenFrequency">.01</float>
      -->
    </lst>