Yes, but I’m looking for the position of the url field of interest in the
response of solr. Solr matches the terms against the collection of documents
and returns sorted list by score, what I’m trying to do is get the position of
the a specific id in this sorted response. The response could be something like
position: 5, or position 500. To do this manually suppose the response consists
of a very large amount of documents (webpages) in this case I would need to
iterate over the complete response to find the position, which in a worst case
scenario could be in the last page for instance. For this particular use case
I’m not so interested in the URL field per se but more on the position a
certain url has in the full solr response.