Hi guys

I know that Solr now has a fast Fuzzy Search capability for levenshtein
distances of up to 2, but I would like to use distances of 3 or 4 (up to half
the word length if possible).

I have been told it is possible to use an older fuzzy search version called
SlowFuzzyQuery but I am not sure how to use it.  I realise it will be slow(er)
but my database will be reasonably small and I would like to test out the
performance to see if it is a feasible option.  Is it still part of the Solr
code or must I install it separately?

Any examples of its usage????? And for distances of 2 or less does it actually
perform a fast fuzzy search or must I revert to using the ~ syntax for those
faster fuzzy searches?

All help appreciated.

Michael