Hi Matt,

I saw your question on stack overflow, which led me here.
 Can you please explain how to easy extend a bundle with demo.
I am new to symfony and am having an issue trying to understand the easy
extend functionality.
I have posted a question on stack as well. Here is the link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38828060/sonata-user-bundle-fos-user-integration

TIA Utkarsh