Hi,

I used this definition:

protected function configureFormFields(FormMapper $formMapper)
    {
       $formMapper->add('taxa', 'money', array(
            'label' => 'Taxa',
            'attr' => array('class' => 'taxa'),
            'required' => false,
        ));

But the money is as EURO, how do I switch from euro to another currency
like the real, for example?

Thanks,
Aline.