Hi everybody,

Hello, I tested the bundle named apiplatform (https://api-platform.com/), I
find it rather functional, but the support is not what I'm looking for.
Indeed, the documentation is quite limited, and on slack, they do not have a
lot of time spent for new users support.
Thank you for telling me how you find the sonata project (API), inconvenient
benefits, support...

Thank you

   - Ajouter au recueil d'expressions
   - Pas de liste de mots pour Anglais -> Français...
      - Créer une nouvelle liste de mots...
   - Copier