Hi,

Kernel 2.6.31 (no initram) - Eva Sony-Laptop(new code from this mailing
list) - Nvidia from Nvidia.com, works like a charm...

Thank you all,

Syn

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 7:49 AM, u-kid <u-...@m2.dion.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please try nvidia_bl.c
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-bl/nvidia-bl/nvidia_bl.c
>
> To compile it,
>
> #echo obj-m := nvidia_bl.o >Makefile
> #make -C /usr/src/linux-2.6.31/ M=`pwd` modules
> #cp nvidia_bl.ko lib/modules/2.6.31/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/
>
> Regards,
>
> u-kid.
>
> > Hi Norbert,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your work on the module.
> > It works with .31 however the brightness applet doesn't work.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > Wayde.
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Norbert Preining <prein...@logic.at>
> wrote:
> > > On Fri, 11 Sep 2009, tsuraan wrote:
> > > > Has anybody done the work yet to get Eva's platform driver working
> > > > with the 2.6.31 kernel?  It looks like they changed a bunch of
> > >
> > > I posted a patch that made it working. When I am back (Tuesday) I can
> put
> > > up
> > > a full .tar.gz that works with .31
> > >
> > > Best wishes
> > >
> > > Norbert
> > >
> > >
> > >
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >------ Dr. Norbert Preining <prein...@logic.at>        Vienna
> University
> > > of Technology
> > > Debian Developer <prein...@debian.org>                         Debian
> TeX
> > > Group
> > > gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094      fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3
> > > 09C5 B094
> > >
> > >
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >------ Windows NT crashed.
> > > I am the Blue Screen of Death.
> > > No one hears your screams.
> > >                       --- Windows Error Haiku
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Mailing list:
> > > https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series>
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-v
> > >aio-z-series> Post to     : sony-vaio-z-series@lists.launchpad.net
> > > Unsubscribe :
> > > https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series>
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-v
> > >aio-z-series> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: 
> https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series>
> Post to     : sony-vaio-z-series@lists.launchpad.net
> Unsubscribe : 
> https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series>
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : sony-vaio-z-series@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to