On Do, 08 Okt 2009, Bernd Eggink wrote:
> Same on my VGN-Z21N under 2.6.31. However, I get better results (higher
> mic level) with
>
>       options snd-hda-intel model=auto

Really? I would have expected that without any model it is the same as
        model=auto
but I checked the sources and I cannot guarantee that, to strange a code.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   prein...@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               prein...@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    prein...@debian.org
CORFE (n.)
An object which is almost totally indistinguishable from a newspaper,
the one crucial difference being tat it belongs to somebody else and
is unaccountably much more interesting that your own - which may
otherwise appear to be in all respects identical. Though it is a rule
of life that a train or other public place may contain any number of
corfes but only one newspaper, it is quite possible to transform your
own perfectly ordinary newspaper into a corfe by the simple expedient
of letting somebody else read it.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff