Module Name: src
Committed By: msaitoh
Date: Tue Dec 13 10:01:44 UTC 2016
src/sys/dev/pci: if_wm.c if_wmreg.h
- Change to use 2500Base-KX correctly on C2000(I354). It worked, but the
output of ifconfig and if_baudrate was not good. Tested by nils@:
- The STATUS_TBIMODE bit in the STATUS register is deleted since 82575,
so check for 82575 and newer first and then check for old devices.
- Check the 2P5_SKU and 2P5_SKU_OVER bit for KX.
- Set IFM_2500_SX instead of IFM_1000_SX for 2.5G.
- Check SERDES's speed directly from the PCS layer (PCS_LSTS register) for old
- Style fix.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.456 -r1.457 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wm.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.93 -r1.94 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wmreg.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.