The Jieng Council of Elders (JCE) 2015 Master Plan: Dinka Development Plan
for 200 years!
Sep. 14 National <http://www.southsudannation.com/category/national/>,
Uncategorized <http://www.southsudannation.com/category/uncategorized/> 17
comments
<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comments>

>From Juba, SEP/14/2016, SSN;

After studying the different regions and peoples of South Sudan to find out
what the different tribes think and do, here is the feedback from fellow
Jieng who work in different regions of South Sudan. On how ready they are
to advise on how best the Jieng can rule South Sudan as per the Dinka
culture.

Here below is our advice:

First, the Jieng were mistreated by the British colonialists and after the
departure of the British upon South Sudan attaining independence, all the
tribes of South Sudan despised us. We had very few educated Jieng, which
led to all the top government posts being filled by people from other
tribe. This made Jieng to envy other tribes.

We are now totally convinced that should we follow to the letter what is
stipulated in this document, herewith known as The Dinka Development Plan
(DDP) Dinka shall rise and shine and we shall be able to rule South Sudan
for at least 200 years!

Fundamental steps to be taken by Jieng:

1. Increase the number of schools in Dinka states and post in them highly
educated teachers. We shall take it upon ourselves to fill the schools with
pupils and students every year.

2. We must ensure that Jieng are made military officers in order to equate
the of non Dinka Military Officers, or even to supersede them. We must not
accept the non-Dinka to boast that they are cleverer than us.

3. With immediate effect, send Jieng students abroad on scholarships. We
must ensure that vacancies are reserved for them in key government
positions to deter people from other tribes being employed in such
positions, such that our sons and daughters get employed immediately upon
their return. In the unlikely event, should a non Dinka be employed in key
position, then he should not be a boss to a Jieng

4. Increase the number of industries and factories in Dinka States in order
to boost our economic power. We are well aware that this will cause the
other districts to become jealous of any developments in Dinka, but this
shall force the other regions to federate with us is basing on our strong
purchasing power base. The only serious opposition we might face from the
non Dinka, especially should the number of industries in their region
increases.

5. We are aware that there is a considerable number of non-Dinka in the
army police and Prisons’ forces more than the Jieng We should increase the
numbers of Jieng to supersede the non-Dinka, and we request that this be
implemented as soon as possible. We foresee our danger and forces in order
to topple government. We therefore recommend that the following Non Dinka
army officers Clement Wani Konga, Johnson, Juma Okot and Rizik Hassan
Zachariah relieve immediately in order to promote Jieng army officers to
head the armed forces and govern state.

We do not trust other tribes, we need General Paul Malong maintain the
position of Chief of Staff. With respect to Police, General Pieng Deng
should be removed from the position of the Inspector General of Police and
General Manyok should be made the commissioner for Prisons.

Should these recommendations delay to be implemented, we shall suffer
heavily. There is quite a considerable number of non Dinka officers in the
Police and Prisons forces have served for quite a long time although they
are not well educated.

We should promote these not so intelligent elderly officers but not the
young energetic Jieng youthful officers should be strategically put to work
side by side with these non-Dinka officers so that with time we weed out
the non-Dinka and replace them with the Jieng youthful officers.

The good in keeping the elderly non-Dinka officers is that they despise any
advice from the youthful non-Dinka that could lead them to get ideas of
topping our government. We should be wary of despite being illiterate
because he can easily join with intelligent Nuer who can plan to topple our
government. We do not want that non-Dinka, to be head of the Special
Branch, this post should be given to a Jieng.

6. We wish that all recruiting officers in all government departments are
Jieng this will give a chance to those Jieng who did not get access to
education to get access to wealth. Any NGOs or foreign national who
mistreats a Jieng should be expelled from South Sudan.

The following ministries should be headed by Jieng:

Finance and Economic Planning Agriculture; Education, Health, Defense,
Interior and national security The non-Dinka should not be given an
opportunity to head ministries or even departments that are directly in the
line of developing the country.

7. Whenever a need arises to carry out a project in non-Dinka state, the
same project should also be carried out in Dinka states, as a must. Should
there be any program to be executed by the non Dinka, we must see to it
that also Jieng officers are involved.

8. Send as many Jieng officers as possible to work in non-Dinka states,
especially as Army officers, Prison Warders, Wildlife officers and at the
borders. This shall make the people in non-Dinka States believe that we
Jieng are the best educated and most suitable.

Ensure that the Police Commissioner for non-Dinka States is always a Jieng
who shall give us a non-compromised report or exactly what the non-Dinka
are up to. These Police commissioners in non-Dinka state should also
encourage the fanning of divisions among the non-Dinka and any progressive
non-Dinka with the intent of uniting non-Dinka should be deal with.

In fact should there be any developmental projects to be carried out in non
Dinka state, they should be along the border areas with Dinka state in
order for the Jieng to benefit the most.

9. Please ensure that many Jieng join and lead all political parties in
south Sudan, as this will make the other tribes believe that it is only the
Jieng who are capable of leading the nation. We should instill this myth in
the minds of all the other tribes by ensuring that only Jieng are appointed
in key administrative posts.

This will serve us well since the country is headed for development because
then all the other tribes in South Sudan shall be made to believe that it
is only Jieng who are capable of being good leaders and that anything good
can only be found in Dinka.

10. The Jieng are quite unhappy about the current boundaries with non Dinka
States This is particularly in greater Upper Nile state.

11. We should be secretive on whatever goes on within Dinka. All
developmental projects in states should not be broadcast on the national
Radio or even in the newspapers. People without a strong foundation should
not be allowed to work in Dinka states.

At the same time, people who are well conversant with Dinka but despise us
should also not be allowed in Dinka states. This should be so be in order
to avoid the impression that Dinka state is being developed at a fast rate
at the expense of other regions.

12. The following Leading government agencies should be headed by Jieng:
Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of national security,
Ministry of Justice, Ministry of finance and Ministry of Education. All
this is possible but it seems that there is an element of inferiority
complex.

This is the full report of our investigations from all the 10 states of
South Sudan.

As per our wishes, there should be no elections at all. For what benefit is
it to hold general elections today? The general elections we held in the
first place was because we wanted to end, now whom do we want to expel to
necessitate the holding of general elections?

We acknowledge the authority commanded by the President SPLA/M, a
phenomenon that has generated a lot of envy among our fellow SPLM inner
circle. Should we allow any other person to take over that position, we as
Jieng shall be subjected to enormous suffering.

We should increase the ranks of Jieng officers within the army and not from
any other tribe. We and the commander of the Special Force must be a Jieng
and not from any other tribe. We do not want Non Dinka to head the Special
Branch. They are not be trusted and can easily poison us.

There is no doubt that we are capable of ruling South Sudan for 50 years
should General Salva Kiir Mayardit collaborate with the great sons of Jieng
such as Gen. Paul Malong, Gen. Kuol Mayang Juk, Tiller Riing, Pieng Deng,
David Deng Athorbei and God blessed us to cooperate and work together.

Should anyone attempt to do our President any harm, we are willing to
sacrifice our own lives for him.
Long live our son, we are his confidants and this document should remain
confidential, and be circulated only amongst our most trusted.

ADDENDUM:

Our Great Leader, General Salva Kiir Mayardit:

1. You should not be deceived by anyone that the Non Dinka detests James
Wani lgga. We the Jieng like Gen. Malong so much, because it is through him
that we can deal decisively with the Non Dinka.

2. Save us from the non-Dinka the likes of Pagan Amum who should not be
made the Secretary General of SPLM/A party. We protest Joseph Bangasi
Bakosoro being given any post in SPLM/A Party. We detest Anna Itto and
non-Dinka, being the organizers of the SPLMA Party.

3. Save us from the non-Dinka. We do not want Jadala or Thomas Cirillo to
be in a position where he can gain access to government secrets because he
shall then be in a position to pass them over to the non-Dinka.

4. Save us from the non-Dinka. Great leader, a considerable number of Jieng
should be posted in Non Dinka land in order to keep us updated on what the
non-Dinka are up to.

5. Save us from the non-Dinka. You gave our land to the non-Dinka, when
shall it be returned to us?

6. Save us from the non-Dinka. Your Excellency, with all our hearts we
request you to save us from the non-Dinka and ensure that James Wani lgga
remains the vice president and Louise Lobong remains governor of
Namurunyang state.

17. Save us from non-Dinka. Your Excellency, you are well aware of how the
Non Dinka disrespect us, why have you decided to keep silent?

This is all, Your Excellency, that there is to inform you. We shall send
you an envoy at a later time.

We have nominated you as the Party President and wish you success.

Thank the Heavens.

Signed on behalf of Jieng Council of Elders (JCE):

Justice Ambrose Riny Thiik Chairman

Hon. Joshua Dau Diu

Hon. Aldo Ajou Deng

Hon. Maker Thiong Maal

Hon. Parmena Aluong
<< Older
<http://www.southsudannation.com/kiir-machar-malong-and-families-accrue-millions-as-war-rages-in-south-sudan/>
Newer >>
<http://www.southsudannation.com/nullifying-the-sentry-report-is-turning-a-blind-eye-to-war-on-corruption-in-south-sudan/>
17 Comments

   1. Martin. L
   September 14, 2016 at 10:59 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302199>

   SSN.
   Would you kindly provide us the source of this document?

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302199#respond>
   - info@southsudannation
      September 15, 2016 at 1:04 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302240>

      Martin L,
      If you are a newcomer to the website and to these press releases,
      then you are kindly excused.
      The document is a jieng elders document by the usual and
      characteristic language known to originate from them. Also in
all the years
      of our existence on the net, the highly educated JCE (Jieng Council of
      Elders) have never refuted any article signed by the characters
called JCE
      that we have ever published on the http://www.southsudannation.com
      website.
      So, for your satisfaction, the source is truly the JCE, they forward
      to us their articles and we publish them and there has never been a
      disputation or problem on the originality of these documents.
      Please, enjoy reading our publications and just rest your mind in
      absolute peace…………..
      Editor

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302240#respond>
      2. Toria
   September 15, 2016 at 12:59 am

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302209>

   Hahahaha;
   What a joke 200 years in their dreams?

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302209#respond>
   3. Kokora II
   September 15, 2016 at 1:03 am

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302210>

   Editor
   I couldn’t even finish reading this rubbish, waste of my time.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302210#respond>
   4. Tyson
   September 15, 2016 at 6:16 am

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302225>

   No safe haven for Jenge ISIS and Boko Haram’s in South Sudan!
   The Jenge cannot even rule their cows over the next 200 years because
   the cows will soon develop madness in protest to the ugly behavior of this
   uncivilized segment of half human beings. This is a satanic wishlist and
   will die miserably since the world is aware of the 21 st blood suckers and
   thieves!!!!
   The Jenge have created enemies all over South Sudan and they will NEVER
   win their dirty plans!!!!

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302225#respond>
   5. False Millionnaire
   September 15, 2016 at 1:19 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302242>

   Martin Le,
   That’s very correct.
   In fact there is every intellectuel reason to belive the article is a
   false propaganda in the name of JCE but sadly the editor compromised his
   most respected universal image,jumped into the filthy vanwagon and
   published the rubbish for reasons only known to him.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302242#respond>
   - info@southsudannation
      September 15, 2016 at 5:58 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302251>

      FM,
      You should be the last person to doubt and reject the authenticity of
      these persistent, imperial and aggressive press releases from the JCE.
      Never once has there been a public retraction or refutation from these
      bunch of jieng imperial lords and masters of the tribal regime in South
      Sudan.
      Further, all these jieng powerful chiefs have in absolute boldness
      and fearlessness signed their names on these documents. I have yet to see
      some public retraction from the lords of the jieng elders.
      Finally, you might need to know that we get notes accompanying these
      press releases from the JCE begging the website editor to “please publish
      our press release.”
      Editor

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302251#respond>
      - Martin. L
         September 15, 2016 at 8:08 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302256>

         Editor,
         Appreciate your feedback, and I’m not a newcomer to the website!
         Additionally, I’m appalled by the content of this document,
and certainly
         wanted to know its source! The document is so dangerous,
divisive and an
         Apartheid-type.
         @ False Millonnaire,
         I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t trust those old timers
         so-called JCE. They are part and parcel of the carnage took and taking
         place in South Sudan.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302256#respond>
         - info@southsudannation
            September 16, 2016 at 12:46 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302282>

            Martin. L,
            I sincerely apologize for the error of mistaking you.
            On the document itself, it isn’t the first one sent to us under
            the same signatories, so we have come to take them as factual and
            authentic. Surprisingly, never have the signatories ever
written back to us
            after publication of their releases denying their roles in
writing these
            memos, be it singly or collectively.
            Furthermore, we find these jieng releases very important to
            publish because they typify and represent the actual and
real thinking of
            the jieng leadership of the country.
            South Sudan is really theirs, every institution in the country
            is literally headed by a jieng and they have no morality,
compunction or
            shame in perpetuating such dominance. It’s nothing but
tribal imperialism
            at its worst manifestation.
            Editor

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302282#respond>
            6. mading
   September 15, 2016 at 6:59 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302253>

   This is a work of anti Dinkas idiot from Equatoria or Nuer tribe, nobody
   in his or her right mind will believe this trash, maybe Gatdarwich or Toria.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302253#respond>
   7. Gatdarwich
   September 15, 2016 at 8:13 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302257>

   This is information is undeniably authentic. The traitorous Jenges-Dinka
   are hell bent to rule south Sudan for life. All the patriots must take this
   article seriously and collectively develop effective and achievable
   counter-plans period. Fellow patriots, we must promptly stop the traitorous
   Jenges before it’s too late period

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302257#respond>
   8. Toria
   September 15, 2016 at 11:56 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302260>

   Martin. L, False M
   The old English phrase says; “Don’t shoot the messenger”. Have you heard
   yesterday in Juba the sucurity shut down another News Paper for printing
   “The Sentry Reports” aka about Kirr’s massive corruption? Here is another
   source of the information, after reading I hope you will find where it
   says; the “anonymous” sources. Meaning the source doesn’t want to be
   revealed fearing for his/her life, i.e. getting killed by those
   bloodthirsty vampires in Juba.

http://www.southsudanliberty.com/news/index.php/latest-news/1249-the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan
   If you think there is no authenticity about the JCE leaked document. Can
   you also refute the following? Is this the beginning of 200 years of Jenge
   rule?
   https://www.facebook.com/newshour/videos/10154560523098675/
   https://www.facebook.com/lual.malongyor/videos/10201200064721736/

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article-desktop/public/images/news/malong_0.jpg?itok=fE4ADgB_&timestamp=1473766946
   FYI this is not a Breaking News to every discerning South Sudanese. If
   the JCE crafted the 28 States, in which they encroached on every
   neighbouring tribe’s land. What else is news????????
   Also,if you disagree with me just ask the Chollo people aka my Shilluk
   friends.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302260#respond>
   9. Hoiloom
   September 16, 2016 at 6:22 am

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302269>

   Editor,

   Don’t mind the lost boy FM. His behavior is a typical of Jaang, saying
   something nasty and then try to clean the image later. JCE always put their
   names on any press they release and no point in denying the authentication
   of this report. The damage is done therefore no one is surprise of a fail
   Jaang project to rule RSS in the next 200 years, what a bunch of losers!!
   They can’t even feed themselves in their own home states let alone claiming
   to rule a nation of 63 ethnic groups for 200 years.

   Hoiloom

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302269#respond>
   10. Laura Nunu
   September 16, 2016 at 11:51 am

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302278>

   Thank you very much for this valuable document! May God bless you
   abundantly!

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302278#respond>
   11. False Millionnaire
   September 16, 2016 at 4:18 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302289>

   Hoiloom,
   I stand firm to my position .The document is false.
   If u weren’t a victim of a disturbed intellectual brain,u would never
   have had any difficulty to understand that,some body revealing his
   intentions in a broad day light isn’t a politician doing politics.
   But who knows,it could be u or any of your likes impersonating JCE in a
   desperate drive to reap a political advantage.
   Keep trying dude but falsifications will still bury u deeper in the
   depth of the grave as u already are.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302289#respond>
   12. Dr Lako Jada Kwajok
   September 16, 2016 at 8:59 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302299>

   Dear Editor,

   Many thanks for publishing the DDP document. A copy of it was e-mailed
   to me by an operative in Juba a couple of weeks ago. The message is that
   you would disappear for good if you are a Non-Jieng and found to be in
   possession of the document. It’s authentic and clearly, mirrors what is
   taking place in South Sudan.

   Many of us have been puzzled for a while by the flagrant practices of
   the Jieng dominated government. We have been suspicious of a systematic
   plan being adhered to by the government to ensure hegemony of the Jieng
   over the Non-Jieng tribes. Now the puzzle and the suspicion are no more.
   The DDP is the smoking gun and an eye-opener to the Non-Jieng population. I
   can give one example among many that supports the authenticity of the
   document – the Chief of Police in Central Equatoria State has always been a
   Jieng and the majority of the police force hail from the Jieng tribe ….Why?
   The answer is found in the DDP.

   So Mr Editor, do not mind the desperate attempts of the thieves, the
   lazy beneficiaries, the opportunists and the chauvinistic tribalists in
   discrediting the authenticity of the document.

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/?replytocom=1302299#respond>
   - info@southsudannation
      September 16, 2016 at 9:10 pm

<http://www.southsudannation.com/the-jieng-council-of-elders-jce-2015-master-plan-dinka-development-plan-for-200-years/#comment-1302301>

      Dr. Lako Jada Kwajok,
      Thanks a lot for the affirmation of the authenticity of the DDP
      (Dinka Development Plan), the doubters should now keep their silence.
      Editor

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/SouthSudanKob/CAJb14op8A%3DGO5203CBiL5qy3AEmXzeFu7KafvzrPgeEV-p0Y-A%40mail.gmail.com.