We made significant improvement and major bugfix to soya since 0.14.x. I think
you can publish a 0.15.x version. With the new Deavid patches for up-to-date
pyrex compatibility I think you should do it as soon as possible. My initial
schedule was to publish a release candidate this week end. For an official
release at the end of the month. But they are several issue I wish to see fixed
before a 0.15.0 :

        - laser rendering
        - ode-mass tutorial
        - ode-join tutorial
        - test
        - particle tutorial

I'm not available this sunday but maybe deavid and jiba can investigate those
issues (any others good-will are welcome of course).

regards

--
marmoute