Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On Thursday 30 October 2008 04:26:49 am Miroslav Suchý wrote:
Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Is there some way how to create some structure on fedorahosted.org? I
did not find any hint in fedorahosted.org documentation.
Or do we have some other place, where we could place tgz files and not
make mess on such filesystem?
yes make it yourself
you should be able to ssh in and make it.  or rsync it in place  using
rsync over ssh.
It do not work. I tried it, this is why I'm asking.
$ ssh fedorahosted.org
Need a command
               Connection to fedorahosted.org closed.
then put the tarball in <tarballname>/<tarballname>.tar.<bz2|gz> and rsync it up

$ rsync -av MessageQueue/MessageQueue-3.26.2.tar.gz fedorahosted.org:spacewalk/MessageQueue/MessageQueue-3.26.2.tar.gz Invalid command rsync --server -vlogDtpr . spacewalk/MessageQueue/MessageQueue-3.26.2.tar.gz
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(463) [sender=2.6.8]

or even:

$ rsync -av MessageQueue/MessageQueue-3.26.2.tar.gz rsync://fedorahosted.org:spacewalk/MessageQueue/MessageQueue-3.26.2.tar.gz
@ERROR: Unknown module 'MessageQueue'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1296) [sender=2.6.8]

Any other ideas?

--