Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) wrote:
Hi all

I figured I'd just get these in sooner rather than later.

Attached are two patches:

1) replaces the HTML textarea tags with editarea.  Very similar to the previous
textarea -> editarea patch for the managed config files.  And again, this
depends on the editarea .zip being extacted to spacewalk/web/html/javascript/.  I
actually unzipped it (and spacewalk/web/html/javascript/editarea_0_7_2_3 was
created) then created a symlink spacewalk/web/html/javascript/editarea.
2) fixes a whitespace error that wouldn't exist if I done the git commands in
the right order.  Apologies for this.

Thanks to the guys on the spacewalk-devel channel for all the help with this.

CC

I'll review these and let you know if any revisions are needed.

Thanks for the submission!

--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com