Jan Pazdziora wrote:
So, I've tried to make my mind about jabberd and how to go about
SELinux support.

We seem to be shipping our own version jabberd-2.0s10-3.42.el5 in
Spacewalk repository. However, there already is
jabberd-2.2.4-1.fc10 in Fedora, so for anybody installing Spacewalk on
Fedora, this will be the package they'll have after the first upgrade.

Since the package is already in Fedora, it is not listed on the
infamous

        https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/GettingPackagesIntoFedora

page. However, jabberd is *not* in EPEL.

What are our plans with that thing?

Let assume that it is rhetorical question. Rhetorical answer:
Upgrade to 2.2.4 and ask maintainer if he can build jabberd for EPEL?

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat