On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 08:29:13AM +0800, Colin Coe wrote:

> I'd like to take over this bugzilla.  It is already assigned to Justin
> Sherrill.  Is there a procedure for taking over someone else's
> bugzillas or do I just take it?  Just asking as I'd rather not tread
> on toes...

It's good to ping the current assignee on IRC or via email (which is
basically exactly what you did) to make sure he/she is not right in
the middle of the work on that bugzilla. I assume Justin will
confirm that he hasn't been working on this yet.

As for the actual RFE, just note that it's no longer just MD5 that we
care about -- the checksum situation got a bit more generic lately.

--
Jan Pazdziora