Hi,

As part of our efforts to make Spacewalk work with SUSE based systems, we developed a framework to test Spacewalk builds automatically.

The framework is based on cucumber and capybara, and includes a set of automated tests that can be run against a Spacewalk server by controlling a web browser from human-readable testcase descriptions.

We pushed the source code to this repository:
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spacewalk-testsuite-base

However the spacewalk project may be a better place for it, as we would like to maintain all non SUSE specific pieces upstream.

Right now it will probably not work out of the box with Spacewalk (because some text links), but we would like to make the branding configurable so that it can be used with both Spacewalk and Satellite.

Other patches will follow.

Regards,

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™