I stumbled upon:
http://www.quirksmode.org/html5/inputs.html
and I wonder whether we want to use some those new attributes?

While new types and tags are out of question, as we need to support old browsers, these new attributes are pretty safe - if browser does not support it, it will be ignored.

Attribute "autofocus"
I wonder if set autofocus on search box (right top corner) or to form filter (e.g Filter by System Name in System Overview)? Or something else?

Attribute: "placeholder"
We can put examples there. E.g when creating Errata there is.
where we can now put placeholder:
E.g. "Important: your-package enhancement update"

And seeing that red star (required field), we can put to such fields that new attribute "required" too.

Comments?

Mirek