derleader mail wrote:
   Hi,
I'm working on open source software which will be used free. The question is how to make money from it. Would you give a example which payed services do you offer? For what clients are willing to pay?

Regards

Hi, my best advice here is to do google search for strings like:

Red Hat business model

Basically services and subscriptions. Providing good product/code and then layering on top value for maintenance of software, support, knowledgebase, consulting services, etc.

Of course you can replace 'Red Hat' with other major open source companies/projects which make real money to see basics of what they do.

Cliff