----- Original Message -----

> Switching to the correct list.
> OK, I'll modify the script to try to find /etc/init.d/postgresql OR
> /etc/systemd/postgresql.service.
> And then, I let "service" to the job!
> Thanks for the tips on systemd and see you on monday for the updated
> patch.

FYI:
# chkconfig postgresql on
Note: Forwarding request to 'systemctl enable postgresql.service'.
ln -s '/lib/systemd/system/postgresql.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/postgresql.service'

So presence of /etc/systemd/postgresql.service means just that
postgresql-server is installed. It does not mean, that it is enabled!
And do not forget that I can have installed (I'm weird men) postgresql and
oracle, but spacewalk will use only one of them.

Some hints:
# chkconfig postgresql
Note: Forwarding request to 'systemctl is-enabled postgresql.service'.
enabled
# echo $?
0
# LC_ALL=C chkconfig postgresql off
Note: Forwarding request to 'systemctl disable postgresql.service'.
rm '/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/postgresql.service'
# LC_ALL=C chkconfig postgresql
Note: Forwarding request to 'systemctl is-enabled postgresql.service'.
disabled
# echo $?
1

Hopes, this will help you.