Hello All;
I have just managed to get the spacewalk installed but I am currently stuck
while trying to run the "gensystemid" to download the mrepo for RHEL6... below
is the error message it throws back .

# gensystemid -u rhnusername -p rhnpassword --release=6server --arch=x86_64
/mrepo/rhel_6_server-x86_64
gensystemid: Release name 6server is not a known RHN release.

# gensystemid -h | grep rhnrelease
  -r, --release=rhnrelease     specify rhn release {2.1,3,4}{AS,ES,WS,Desktop}
5{Server,Client}

I found links that state that an updated lookup table for the release name will
fix the error but I am still unable to get round this issue. How can I use
gensystemid to create the systemid and then mrepo download RHEL6 repositories
please?

Thank you in advance....

Below is the link I used to get spacewalk going...
https://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/Linux/Spacewalk+%282012%29+-+Creating+repositories+with+mrepo

BJ