On 09/13/2013 06:07 AM, Johannes Renner wrote:
Hello,

the attached patch is supposed to enable users to override the taskomatic config
option 'wrapper.java.maxmemory' via the global rhn.conf file. As the key I chose
'taskomatic.maxmemory', but feel free to propose something else in case you
don't
like it.

Some of our users had issues with the default value of 1024 and increasing the
value fixes their problems. Further, since nobody is supposed to edit the
default
config files in /usr/share/rhn/config-defaults/, there is a necessity for such a
patch. I hope you like the idea.

Regards,
Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Yes, agreed that it's a common issue. Your patch works great, committing as c416a5942562849cc1f1122cfc003423772dfdd0. Thanks!

-Stephen