On 05/11/13 23:07, Grant Gainey wrote:
> Honestly, if we could get the checkstyle fixes and a first pass at The
> PXT Problem, I think we'd be good to go. We need more eyes, to flush
> out the edge-case problems. Thoughts? Grant

Great!

* We will do a checkstyle fix before the merge then.
* I also may do the majority of the the gif -> icon conversion because
it touches so many jsp's that it will be better to do it now. It is
almost done (map, icons and the conversion tool, we have basically to
run it)

About the pxt, we will put the port in another sprint in a month for
now, and we will have minimum 3 developers working on it for those two
weeks. We can tackle the perl List widget there.
Even with that sprint, some work will continue, as our designer/frontend
developer will continue adapting the port to SUSE Manager, details will
continue to be fixed and we may get lot of work done even before the
next sprint.

On the other hand, we already ported the JUnit testcases for the tag as
well, but I suggest to commit them after the merge.

We will jump now directly to checkstyle and the icons and ping the team
when we are done for the first pull. Ok for you?

Regards,
Duncan