On 01/21/2014 06:10 PM, Johannes Renner wrote:
> On 01/21/2014 03:38 PM, Jan Dobes wrote:
>> Hello Johannes,
>>
>> I'm not sure how to reproduce this. I tried to create user, create custom
>> key, assign value to system, delete user, changing values...
>> Except some ISEs in WebUI, indexation works fine.
>> Even if tried to insert directly to db on clean PostgreSQL Spacewalk nightly:
>>
>> insert into rhnServerCustomDataValue values (1000010000, 6, 'qwerty', null,
>> null, current_timestamp, current_timestamp); -- with certain key and system,
>> both values null
>>
>> It properly indexed, after changing value too. I tested with searching by
>> Custom Info.
>
> Hello,
>
> I can reproduce it using your insert statement (with existing server and key
> ids of course).
> This was with a previous version of our product, though, since this was
> currently the only
> server around not having that patch installed. I can imagine that in the
> meantime the issue
> has been fixed by a library update as well?
>
> I can see that ibatis has been updated (and the exception came from there,
> see my attachment
> for the complete stacktrace):
>
> - ibatis-2.3.0.677.jar -> mybatis-3.2.3.jar
>
> Note that in order to see that exception in the logs I had to set:
>
> log4j.logger.org.quartz=INFO,SearchAppender
> (/usr/share/rhn/search/classes/log4j.properties)
>
> If it has been fixed by a library update you don't have to commit the patch
> of course.
> Will try again to reproduce it tomorrow with a server running recent mybatis.

Ok, I tried again with a recent version and you are right: I can't reproduce it
there
either. So maybe consider this patch to be relevant for older installations
only.

Thank you for your efforts anyways,
Johannes

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer