> Hi, Michael.
>
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 04:01:23PM +0100, Michael Mraka wrote:
> > - SSM/Configuration/Enable: The message 'You may schedule rhncfg*
> > package...'
> >   should stay above the date picker as it was originally.
>
> Done.
>

> > - The original text before the date picker ('You may schedule the package
> >   installations to take place as soon as possible, or no sooner than a
> >   specified time') suggests that the action might not take place
> >   immediately
> >   while with new wording 'Schedule at' users would expect the action is
> >   going
> >   to happen right after confirmation. I'd prefer something with
> >   similar meaning to the original.
>
> Done. Since we removed "as soon as possible" checkbox, the same fashion we
> did
> to the label: "Schedule no sooner than a specified time". :)
>
> Take care.

Hello Bo,

I reviewed your patch and there are still some issues.

- The text on SSM/Configuration/Enable is now above Date Picker and that's fine.

- You changed the message, but there is a typo :) (s/that/than)
- You added colon next to the message but I can see it only on
SSM/Configuration/Enable, on other pages (I checked Packages related pages) is
the message without it.

- Something else colon related :) - on Packages install/remove/verify... pages
(and not SSM) I noticed the old message as a hint (line with gray font) under
Date Picker, it's nice but there is a colon redundant.

Regards,
--
Jan Dobes