Hey all,

Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been in prep mode for Oracle OpenWorld next
week. So, not a lot has happened on the docs front. However, I have taken the
time to restructure the git repo so that the docs are versioned.

Output: http://spacewalk.readthedocs.org/en/stable/
GitHub: https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk-docs/

There will probably be more restructuring happening if we chose to add upgrade
instructions for specific older versions. At the moment, everything is
up-to-date with the 2.4 release, as the only content is the release note. :)
The rest are all placeholders at this stage.

My plan is to resume work once OpenWorld is over and I'm back in Australia, so
mid-November.

As always, if anyone wants to participate, please let me know.

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496