If it happens after running ant install-devel, the script probably breaks something in path /var/www/html/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT

According to file java/buildconf/build-webapp.xml line 159 it renames /var/www/html to /var/www/html.old . (I have no idea how this works, this development workstation setup code should be reviewed.)

Try to find correct path to RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT and update parameter 'osa-dispatcher.osa_ssl_cert' in /etc/rhn/rhn.conf to point to it. Or copy the certificate into expected path.