Hi Laurence,

It looks like this page might have gotten skipped during the move from fedorahosted.org to the github wiki.  During the conversion, all Trac related pages were skipped.  Since this particular page starts with "trac" it appears to have also gotten skipped.

I didn't find this page in waybackmachine, so we will need to see if we can find a copy from when we did the conversion to github wiki and try to resurrect this page.

Please open a BZ for this.

Thank you,

Eric