Hello, all.

I currently have a Spacewalk server set up with a few clients connected
directly to it over a WAN link.  In order to put less stress on the WAN link,
I'd like to move the clients from being directly connected to being connected
through a local Proxy server.  Is there a way to simply change which server the
client is looking at, or do I just have to unregister each machine from the
Spacewalk server and reregister it with the Proxy server?

Kris Knigga
FIS Commercial Unix Support
desk phone - 312.696.8291
kris.d.kni...@fisglobal.com   <--- New email address!

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.