On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 03:20:32PM -0500, Stephen Herr wrote: > > Unfortunately I don't have a Solaris system I can register to try to > reproduce this with, but it looks to me like this sub query is > returning more than one row when it should be returning either one > or zero rows: > > select spt.name > from rhnSolarisPatchType spt, > rhnSolarisPatch RSP, > rhnPackage p > where RSP.package_id = p.id > and P.name_id = SP.name_id > and P.evr_id = SP.evr_id > and P.package_arch_id = SP.package_arch_id > and RSP.patch_type = spt.id > > > I don't know *why* that query is returning more than one row. I > would think there should only be a single Solaris Patch that > corresponds with a given package name / epoch / version / release / > arch combination, right?
There is no referential integrity I can see which would enforce that restriction. -- Jan Pazdziora Principal Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat _______________________________________________ Spacewalk-list mailing list [email protected] https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list
