> Hi,
>
> from the releas notes I see two lines which are interisting to me:
>
> Repository sync option for syncing latest packages only
> How to enable/use this?

spacewalk-repo-sync has a new --latest option:

# spacewalk-repo-sync --help | grep -A1 latest
  -n, --latest          Sync latest packages only. Use carefully - you might
                        need to fix some dependencies on your own.

> Repository sync page improved to show more details about last sync

Progress of the 'Sync Status' is meant here, Check the
https://<spacewalk>/rhn/channels/manage/Sync.do
page. After hitting the 'Sync Now' button you may watch the status of the
sync by refreshing the page.

Regards,
--
Tomas Lestach