I have 465 servers in my SW environment, and I keep adding more everyday.  When
finished, I'll have nearly a thousand servers in the environment.

My SW server is a virtual RHEL 6.6, SW v2.3.  I have four CPU's and four Gigs
of memory allocated to the server.

Whenever I select "Systems" from the main menu a single CPU pegs at 100%, and
it takes several minutes for the page to come up.  It appears that
osa-dispatcher is what is using up the CPU.  osa-dispatcher is often at 99 to
100%.

Is there  a way to performance tune SW?  Can I configure SW to use all four
CPU's, or should I add additional CPU's, can configure SW to use all assigned
CPU's?

Thanks

Daryl