Hi All,

I am trying move out spacewalk install from one of our oracle servers to its
own internal postgresql server.  I have been following the article at
https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/PostgreSQLFromOracle

And I seem to have come across an issue where the export from oracle is in
al32utf8 format and this causes the import into postgresql to barf.  It seems
to revolve around the  \x0a* character combination in the data stream. I have
looked at iconv to convert the .sql file before I import it but I am not sure
what the import filter to use.  Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks,
Sean