On 09/07/2017 05:45 PM, Ron Skantz wrote:
> Hi Tomas,
>
> Yes I would use the wrapper command “spacewalk-service start/stop/status” to
> start spacewalk manually – once I have disabled the systemd controlled
> auto-start of Spacewalk services.
>
> But “spacewalk-service” is not what systemctl calls to start all the
> Spacewalk services – hence my original question: “What is the master file in
> systemd that starts all spacewalk-service processes?”

There is no single systemd service file for all services. There's
spacewalk.target I think, but that probably won't help.

You can use spacewalk-service to enable/disable too:

# spacewalk-service disable

See: https://linux.die.net/man/8/spacewalk-service

Best regards
Sebastian

> root@gglspace1:~ $ systemctl disable spacewalk.service
> Failed to execute operation: No such file or directory
> root@gglspace1:~ $

Sebastian Meyer
Linux Consultant & Trainer
Tel.: +49-172-2057471