Hi,

> On 12 Dec 2017, at 8:35 am, Sean Roe <sean....@cnanational.com> wrote:
>
> It seems to only effecting my Oracle Linux 6 machines.

Check that Taskomatic is running properly. If it’s wedged, it may not have
completed updating the metadata properly. If you’re unsure, just restart
Taskomatic and make sure the logs show that it’s building the yum metadata.

This has happened to me in the past where the UI has shown updates but the
client has not.

Another thing to check is filesystem permissions to make sure the actual RPMs
are accessible, etc.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496