From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com <spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com> On
Behalf Of Avi Miller
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:16 PM
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync gives "HTTPS Error 401 -
Unauthorized" for ULN repository

Hi,

> On 27 Mar 2018, at 5:10 pm, Sadri, Wafa (BITBW) <wafa.sa...@bitbw.bwl.de>
> wrote:
>
> SW 2.7 does not support the ULN! I’ve had a support ticket with oracle
> regarding this issue and after 3 weeks they told me that since the new
> repo-sync is now used, ULN sync doesn’t work anymore. So if you want to use
> ULN repos, you have to use SW 2.6 or use the public yum repos form oracle
> instead (which is what we ended up doing).

Actually, it has been fixed in SPACEWALK-BACKEND-2.7.139-1.0.2 for Bug
27468275. You should upgrade to get it working again.

The cause was due to upstream changing the download mechanism to improve
performance, but it broke how we handle AuthN tokens.

Thanks,
Avi

---
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496 Oracle Linux and
Virtualization