Hi Phil

Ohh.. thanks a lot for your notices, they are quite helpfull, but :-)

can I install an osad on the spacewalk-server, so that he can schedules
tasks on "himself"?

I tried the following, on the SW-Web-Gui:

Systems -> Seeking my Spacewalk-Server (swmain) -> Details -> Remote
Command
As skript just a "ls" or something like that and schedule in 5 mins.

Got a "Remote Command has been scheduled successfully at 1/23/19 1:34:00
PM CET. "

A look into Schedule tells me "Pending", afai understand, and I will see
it tomorrow, in max 4h he will/should execute my simple ls, and now the
part I am seeking for...
Again thats not scheduled on any client, but on the Spacewalk-Server,
where Spacewalk is running solely, pgsql, the webgui, osa-dispatcher and
all the stuff..

As I learned, the osa-dispatcher -> osad communication does the trick to
schedule it and run it at the designated time, not the 4h cycle, since the
osad runs on SW-clients, there is no trouble, (well sometimes with the
communication of osad, but thats a different topic), now the question,
could I riskfree install a osad on my swmain, there would be running
osa-dispatcher and osad on the same machine, and would he (swmain) pick
the job correctly?

Thanks again for your time
cheers
Matthias