Take a look at Steve's scripts and you can get the errata added to
Spacewalk for all the CentOS repos.

Excellent scripts, been using them to get errata into Spacewalk for years.
Thanks Steve!

Wish CentOS would just provide the errata in the repos like red hat,
fedora, oracle.

Bill Howe
howe.b...@gmail.com