Am 2. März 2019 03:33:20 MEZ schrieb "Zhou, Rui A. (NSB - CN/Shanghai)"
<rui.a.z...@nokia-sbell.com>:
>When I install the new os using pxe, it is always appears the following
>error.
>But the package is the channel, someone has the same error?

I can see the package in the picture, but this also tells me, that this package
is within a channel, that the client needs to be subscribed to, so your client
needs to be registered to spacewalk while it's installing.

I did not yet do installations with kickstartable trees. Instead, I use the
normal "distribution" to install the client and register it to spacewalk in a
%post.

Would be interesting to know, if that package in the picture is the only
package in that channel that cannot be downloaded or if this was just the first
that failed and - possibly - all following packages from that channel would
fail too.

Just try to download it from your admin workstation from the web UI.

Robert

--
sent from my mobile device