Hi All,

I first stopped into the IRC but it was a ghost town. Hopefully not so, here :)

In SCCM (Its been a while), if I added a package/app/etc, any asset subscribed
to the parent of that package would eventually automatically receive it. My
question about Spacewalk is, if I put an app on spacewalk under a main software
channel, will it eventually force that app to all subscribed systems, or will
they only receive once I schedule it to be pushed to selected systems (SSM)?
Basically wondering if its safe/normal practice to have two systems subscribed
to one channel, adding an app to that channel and having it only installed onto
one of said two systems.

Thanks,

Jody McIvor
Senior Systems Admin.