From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com <spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com> On
Behalf Of Elizabeth Graf
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 10:58 AM
To: Spacewalk-list <spacewalk-list@redhat.com>
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Postgres database

I was looking at instructions for upgrading our spacewalk 2.7 instance and the
instructions stressed backing up the database.  Problem is when I installed
spacewalk I let it install itself and it created the database with no input
from me.  So I don’t know what user I could login as to do backups.  Does
anyone know if this automated install uses a generic username/password?  I
followed the how to install page on github to let spacewalk setup Postgres.