From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com <spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com> On
Behalf Of Brian Long
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 17:54
To: st...@alderfamily.org; spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Is latest version of Spacewalk v2.9?

Check previous threads from this morning and last week.  The devs have very
limited time to work on Spacewalk since Red Hat no longer uses Spacewalk as
upstream for Satellite.  :(

If you want to manage EL8 clients, you should install nightly (on EL7) since it
has various bug fixes.  Spacewalk server cannot run on EL8 as mentioned in

/Brian/