HI Spacewalk,

I would like to clarify the following points in regards to the Spacewalk
project ending on May 31, 2020.

After May 31 2020, will we able to:

  1.  Sync existing repositories created in Spacewalk with the latest packages
in the CentOS and RHEL upstream repos?
  2.  Download and sync new errata for repositories created in Spacewalk that
are syncing to RHEL upstream repositories?
  3.  Download and sync new errata from http://cefs.steve-meier.de/ for CentOS
errata?
  4.  Send support enquiries to
spacewalk-list@redhat.com<mailto:spacewalk-list@redhat.com> for any product
issues related to Spacewalk version 2.9 or 2.10, and have them answered?

Thank you.

[A close up of a sign  Description generated with very high confidence]

Chen Wenkai
Infrastructure Security Engineer

       [A picture containing building  Description generated with high
confidence] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ensign-infosecurity/>      [A
picture containing tableware  Description generated with high confidence]
<https://youtu.be/9J7FkhXpb-4>      [A close up of a sign  Description
generated with high confidence] <https://www.facebook.com/EnsignGlobal>

  E:  wenkai_c...@ensigninfosecurity.com
  A:  30A Kallang Place, Level 9 Right Wing, Singapore 339213

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: "This email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If this email has been sent to you in error, please delete it immediately and
notify us. Please do not copy, distribute or disseminate part or whole of this
email if you are not the intended recipient or if you have not been authorized
to do so. We reserve the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted
by applicable laws, to monitor, retain, intercept and block email messages to
and from our systems. Thank you."