In checking the 15,000 spams received by our spam trap since late Friday, I found 216 such messages with PGP_SIGNATURES. I haven't checked every one but the twenty or so I looked at all had similar:

Signature. All received a -2.85 score. All were spam.

Most were marked as spam as a result of high scoring by other tests but the -2.85 score helped a few slip through.

I can't really complain since 98.57% of the +15,000 spam messages we received were correctly marked as spam.

Steve
Steve Swaney