msglobal wrote:

Using sendmail 8.9.15

How would I set the preferences or other file to
Reject email with a score of 10 or higher and
between 5 and 9.9 send it through and change the subject line.

Get it to use amavisd-new somehow? That's what I use for this - though with another MTA. "Never believe those who tell you that there's anything Sendmail cannot do" - wrote another contributor to this list.

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Working to get a life