Hello all,

we have decided to use Spamassassin with Exim.
We configured the system on a per user basis.
Everything works fine but I was wondering, if we
should switch off SAs autolearn mechanism,
because the bayes databases could consume to
much memory (we have circa 5000 users).

How effektiv is SAs bayes learning in practice?
Is it reasonable to switch it off after some weeks or months?
Are there any experiences with this?

Every suggestion would be highly welcome.

regards
oliver

--
Oliver Egginger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Giessen-Friedberg University of Applied Sciences